LaTan Roland Murphy
Updated: Apr 8, 2020
1. The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him. Nahum 1:7
2. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2
3. And He will be leading you. He’ll be with you, and He’ll never fail you or abandon you. So, don’t be afraid! Deuteronomy 31:8
4. Don’t be anxious about things; instead, pray. Pray about everything. He longs to hear your requests, so talk to God about your needs and be thankful for what has come. 7 And know that the peace of God (a peace that is beyond any and all of our human understanding) will stand watch over your hearts and minds in Jesus, the Anointed One. Phil 4:6-7
5. But those who trust in the Eternal One will regain their strength. They will soar on wings as eagles. They will run—never winded, never weary. They will walk—never tired, never faint. Isaiah 40:31
6. For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Eternal, “plans for peace, not evil, to give you a future and hope—never forget that. Jeremiah 29:11
7. We are confident that God is able to orchestrate everything to work toward something good and beautiful when we love Him and accept His invitation to live according to His plan. Romans 8:28
8. I can be content in any and every situation through the Anointed One who is my power and strength. Phil 4:13
9. And if anyone longs to be wise, ask God for wisdom and he will give it! He won’t see your lack of wisdom as an opportunity to scold you over your failures but he will overwhelm your failures with his generous grace. James 1:5
10. You see, God did not give us a cowardly spirit but a powerful, loving, and disciplined spirit. 2Tim 1:7
11. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16
12. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
13. Young lions may grow tired and hungry, but those intent on knowing the Eternal God will have everything they need.
14. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29
15. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
16. You will keep the peace, a perfect peace, for all who trust in You, for those who dedicate their hearts and minds to You. Isaiah 26:3
17. Place your trust in the Eternal; rely on Him completely; never depend upon your own ideas and inventions. Give Him the credit for everything you accomplish, and He will smooth out and straighten the road that lies ahead. Proverbs 3:5-6
18. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
19. God is ready to overwhelm you with more blessings than you could ever imagine so that you’ll always be taken care of in every way and you’ll have more than enough to share. 2Corinthians 9:8
God Bless you and keep you strong and courageous!
Much love, Michelle Sullivan @MchelleSully
Thank you for sharing God's heart with us, Michelle. I know many people needed these scripture verses! What comfort each verse will bring, in these uncertain times~
Friends, be sure to subscribe to my blog to share this link with everyone you know! God's word is life giving! Scatter HOPE today by sharing this link with as many people as possible, and, make your post public when you do!
Also, purchase a copy of Michelle's recent book: Chocolate Cake Marriage.
It was my absolute honor to endorse this fabulous book!